Thursday, October 26, 2006

Big nose!

One of the funniest examples of Js attempts at the seduction game was told to me by a friend who was out with him in his favourite stomping ground.,,Streets,,late night bar,in the grand parade hotel.Corkonians will need no introduction to this now closed establishment but for those on further shores,its basicly a place where desperate ,ugly people go in the hope of some action.J spotted a woman standing by the bar,who in my friends words was at least 50 and had the biggest nose he,d ever seen.J smelt blood.,,See her there ?,,Ill bet shes really desperate ,im going to go over and ask her to dance!,,Over our hero goes supremley confident.My friend saw him speak to the woman with the prominent hooter.She said nothing but just shook her head.J came back furious.,,Who the fuck does she think she is?,, he fumed.,,Youd think shed be gratefull,its not like shes going to get a lot of offers looking like that!,,.As you might have figured J dosent take rejection well,which is strange seeing as hes had a lot of practise.

2 Comments:

At 6:36 AM , Blogger craig clark said...

Doh, reminds me of a Tex Avery cartoon where girl turns around to reveal a huge nose. Triple take indeed.

 
At 6:14 PM , Blogger ZERO blog said...

Reminds me of myself. I get rejected a lot.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home